This form is provided as a courtesy by UconsignEquip Inc. Make sure that you personally confirm the information you fill in matches that of the vehicle you are purchasing or selling. Please verify this form contains all information required by your insurance company and your provincial registry. to ensure UconsignEquip Inc. cannot not guarantee this form contains all of the fields required for your local registry or insurance representative. Any dispute arising from the sale becomes a civil matter among the parties named in this document.
- In addition to a Bill of Sale always try to obtain the purchasers portion of the previous vehicle registration certificate.
- The Buyer should make sure that they visually inspect the vehicle identification number (VIN) for the vehicle identified in Section 1.
- A vehicle entering from another jurisdiction may require an out-of-province safety inspection. (Information can be obtained from a Registry Agent)
- The prospective purchaser should determine whether a vehicle is free of liens and encumbrances prior to purchase.
- Always search the VIN on the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) website (www.cpic-cipc.ca) for any reports of the vehicle being stolen
Please initial here if you agree to the terms and conditions in attached "Schedule A".
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The vehicle described on the front of this form is:
Vehicle was last registered in:
Special conditions of sale ( if any )
I certify that all information shown above is true to the best of my knowledge.