Company: UconsignEquip Inc.
Position: Advertising & Sales Coordinator
Location: Remote, must reside in Victoria Area, BC for in-person meetings.
Salary: $43,000, full-time remote position
Schedule: M-F, 7am – 4pm
UconsignEquip and who we are:
- Our vision is to build a well-known, trusted platform for buying & selling commercial equipment with our online marketplace across Canada.
- Our core mission is to inspire freedom of choice and by providing value to all those with whom we connect.
Who we’re looking for:
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking to immediately hire a full time Advertising & Sales Coordinator that can work a hybrid model in our Uptown office 2-3 times a week as well as from home. Someone that is a self starter, eager to learn and grow into this newly formed position with an interest in our industry would make an ideal fit.
You’d fit right in if you:
- have excellent communication and organizational skills
- are self-sufficient and adaptable,
- are computer savvy,
- have experience working with a start up or a virtual, remote environment,
- are willing to research solutions to problems,
- enjoy administrative work.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google drive suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel, Word, and Outlook),
- 1-2 years of administrative experience,
- 1 year of social media marketing experience,
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills, and
- High attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include, and are not limited to:
- Manage the advertisement of our consignment listings to ensure accuracy of information and
o Editing photos of new consignments,
o Post the new listings on our website and multiple marketing platforms,
o Gather listing views per unit per platform on a weekly basis,
o Create and send monthly consignment updates to the listing agent and consignor,
o Repost listings on platforms as requested for location changes and price drops,
- Assist our contracted Marketing Content Writer with photos and information related to our
current consignments and past sales.
- Manage communications on our social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin
- Coordinate travel plans with Selling Agents and Marketing Content Writer with the intent to
engage in business in those travel routes to assist in acquiring leads for the sales team
- Coordinate with Selling Agents to assist in managing our leads sheet
o Updating Customer Call Lists
- Manage the inventory of business cards, brochures and company swag
- Research and implement new advertisement marketing platforms related to the industry.
- Assist with the administration of contracts, bills of sales when required by our Administration
- Participate in sales meetings and quarterly meetings to generate ideas to make our process
Why Join UconsignEquip?
We’re a fun, energetic team on a trajectory to the top of our industry. When you join UconsignEquip, you’re joining a high-performing team and experienced management that is focused on business and career growth. We believe in mentoring and supporting each employee as they work toward their personal and team goals.
- Career growth opportunities
- Uptown office,
- Flexible work location (office and home),
- Quality home office equipment provided (with standing desk),
- Benefits package.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.