Position: Contracts Coordinator
Location: Hybrid, must reside in Victoria, BC and able to travel to Colwood.
Salary: $40,000, full time hybrid position
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST (3-4 times a week working in the Colwood office)
UconsignEquip and who we are.
Our vision is to build a well-known, trusted alternative to buying & selling commercial heavy trucks, trailers, and machinery through our online marketplace across Canada.
Our core mission is to inspire freedom of choice by providing value to all those with whom we connect.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking to immediately hire a full-time Contracts Coordinator who can work in a hybrid model in our Wale Road office 3-4 times a week as well as from home. Someone who is a self-starter, eager to learn and grow into this newly formed position with an interest in our industry would make an ideal fit.
You’d fit right in if you:
- have excellent communication and organizational skills,
- have a great attention to detail,
- are a self-starter & take initiative,
- are self-sufficient, adaptable & thrive in a fast-paced environment,
- are computer savvy,
- have experience working with a start-up or in a virtual, remote environment,
- enjoy administrative work,
- you are looking for an opportunity to get familiar with the world of heavy equipment finance.
- Highly experienced with Google Drive Suite (especially Google Sheets & Docs),
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Word, and Outlook),
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business or finance preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills, and
- High attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include, and are not limited to:
- Creating and administering consignment contracts for the listing agents.
- Creating and administering Bills of Sale, Sales Invoices related to the sale of consignments.
- Data input with a highly focused attention to detail to ensure accurate and consistent information on all contracts.
- Managing customer files with sales and consignment-related documents
- Assisting the General Manager with monthly filing and acquiring documentation for bookkeeping
- Assist the Finance & Lien Manager in creating and issuing financial/lien-related documents,
- Expedite the finance approval process by assisting the Finance & Lien Manager with the preparation of customer profiles, and
- Manage the Sales Admin Phone system.
Why Join UconsignEquip?
We’re a fun, energetic team on a trajectory to the top of our industry. When you join UconsignEquip, you’re joining a high-performing team and experienced management that is focused on business and career growth. We believe in mentoring and supporting each employee as they work toward their personal and team goals.
- Career growth opportunities,
- Flexible work location (office and home),
- Quality home office equipment provided (after a 3-month probationary period), and
- Benefits package (after a 3-month probationary period).
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter to – email@example.com with the subject line UCON-CC Job Post.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.