Position: Advertisement Administrator
Location: Hybrid, must reside in Victoria, BC and able to travel to Colwood.
Salary: $43,000, full time hybrid position
Schedule: M-F, 9 am – 5:30 pm (3-4 times a week working in the Colwood office)
UconsignEquip and who we are.
Our vision is to build a well known, trusted alternative to buying & selling commercial heavy trucks, trailers, and machinery through our online marketplace across Canada.
With our core mission to inspire freedom of choice by providing value to all those with whom we connect.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking to immediately hire a full time Consignment Advertisement Administrator that can work a hybrid model in our Wale Road office 3-4 times a week as well as from home. Someone that is a self starter, eager to learn and grow into this newly formed position with an interest in our industry would make an ideal fit.
You’d fit right in if you:
- have excellent communication and organizational skills,
- are attentive to detail’s,
- are a self starter & take initiative,
- are self-sufficient, adaptable & thrive in a fast-paced environment,
- are computer savvy,
- have experience working with a start up or in a virtual, remote environment,
- are willing to research solutions to problems, and
- enjoy administrative work.
- Very comfortable with Google drive suite (especially google sheets & docs),
- Very comfortable with Microsoft office suite (especially excel, word, and outlook),
- 1-2 years of administrative experience with a focus on data entry,
- 1 year of social media marketing experience,
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills,
- High attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include, and are not limited to:
- Manage the advertisement of our consignment listings to ensure accuracy of information and brand consistency:
- Editing photos of new consignments,
- Manage the new listings on our website and multiple marketing platforms,
- Gather listing views per listing per platform on a weekly basis,
- Create and send monthly consignment updates to the listing agent and consignor, and
- Repost listings on platforms as requested for location changes and price drops.
- Assist our contracted Marketing Content Writer with photos and information related to our current consignments and past sales.
- Manage communications on our social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube.
- Liaison with sales & marketing team to ensure regular communications with our customer base & assist in acquiring leads.
- Coordinate with Selling Agents to assist in managing our leads sheet and updating our Customer Call Lists.
- Manage the inventory of business cards, brochures, and company swag.
- Assist with the administration of contracts and bills of sales when required by our Administration team.
- Participate in sales meetings and quarterly meetings to foster our company culture.
Why Join UconsignEquip?
We’re a fun, energetic team on a trajectory to the top of our industry. When you join UconsignEquip, you’re joining a high-performing team and experienced management that is focused on business and career growth. We believe in mentoring and supporting each employee as they work toward their personal and team goals.
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible work location (office and home),
- Quality home office equipment provided (after 3-month probationary period), and
- Benefits package (after 3-month probationary period).
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line UCON-CAA Job Post.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.